IRB Office Hours are for all UI faculty, staff, and student Principal Investigators, HawkIRB delegates, and research team members involved with Human Subjects research.
No appointment necessary. First come, first served; computers are available. HSO Staff will be available to:
- Answer questions about conducting human subjects research.
- Provide guidance and answer questions about the electronic application forms in the HawkIRB system.
- Provide suggestions and guidance about study procedures that are in compliance with federal regulations and the UI IRB policies.
- Provide guidance and answer questions about the submission of industry-initiated and industry-sponsored research projects to Western IRB (WIRB).
Summer 2020 IRB Office Hours will be held over Zoom: https://uiowa.zoom.us/j/93606863003
When you follow the link to the Zoom session:
- Select “Sign In” (NOT “Join a Meeting”)
- Choose “Sign in with SSO” (the UI Single Sign On) option
- Enter “uiowa” as the domain
- Sign in with your HawkID and password.
You must use the Zoom link to access IRB Office Hours at the scheduled time. It is not an option to dial in. Please call the Human Subjects Office (319-335-6564) for assistance if you are unable to use Zoom for IRB Office Hours.